Returns policy and guarantees
To return a product, as a natural person, you have a maximum period of fourteen (60) calendar days from receipt of the product.
We may decide to cancel your order. Examples in which we may not accept your order are the following:
- When the Products that appear on the Platform are no longer available
- When we are unable to obtain authorization for your payment
- When the Product is subject to shipping restrictions
- When the Product displayed on the Platform contains a manifest error, such as that the price is not correct or that it is displayed or is incorrectly described
- When we cannot process the order for technical reasons
- When we know or reasonably suspect that the order has been made with the help or intervention of any software, robot, tracker, spider or any other automated device or procedure
How do you proceed to return a product?
For returns, a voucher will be created with the amount of the purchase to spend on future purchases in our online store or physical store without expiration date
All returns must be approved by Time2padel, for which the following requirements must be met
- The products must be returned in the same conditions in which you received them, together with their complete original packaging, labels and together with any accessories related to them. The blades must have the seal on the handle. If a shovel is sent without a seal, the product will not be returned and it will be at the customer's expense to pick it up at the store. For the shipment of shoes, or other products that have their own box, said box has to be protected since it is considered part of the article, and cannot be used as a shipping box. Products must be new and unused, in perfect condition.
- The package must have a paper inside indicating the data (name, shipment reference and a contact telephone number
- You are responsible for proving that the items have been returned, so we recommend that you always send your returns through a system that certifies delivery.
- You will be responsible for the shipping costs of returning the product.
- In no case will we accept returns sent postage due.
- TIME2PADEL reserves the right not to accept products that belong to a single order, returned and delivered at different times.
- Returned products must be sent in a single delivery, to the following address
Avenida Principal 29/30
Telf : 911 687 937 (Important, once the package has been sent you must contact the store only through this phone)
Once we verify that the products you return meet all the specifications of the Return Policy, we will send you an email informing you that the return has been accepted and a voucher will be created with the amount of the purchase to spend on future purchases in our online store or physical store, without expiration date.
If your return does not comply with the stipulated terms, you will not be entitled to receive any return.
Returns of defective products
The full amount will only be reimbursed according to the same payment method used by the customer if, at the time of delivery, it detects that the product has a defect, is wrong, is in poor condition or unsealed .
Notwithstanding the provisions of this section and any other rights that may correspond to you, you will be entitled to a refund of the price of defective products or products delivered if they do not correspond to the order placed and the corresponding shipping costs.
In these cases, you must:
- Contact us immediately, within 24 hours, through the contact email to the email mentioned above depending on whether your purchase is from Spain or is an international order, indicating the error or defect along with your personal data .
- To proceed with the return of the product due to defects, poor condition, expiration, etc. ..., it is very important that at the time of observing a discrepancy with the product, proceed to take a photo where the date and time appear and where it can be clearly seen the product problem.
- The return of products in poor condition, expired, or wrong must be carried out through the procedure established in the previous section to the following address: Time2padel Store Calle / San Ramón nonato nº4, 28046 Madrid.
Once you inform us of the detected defect, we will proceed to carefully examine the returned product and we will notify you by e-mail within a reasonable period of time if the return or replacement of the same is appropriate (if applicable). The return or replacement of the item will be made within a maximum period of 14 days from when the withdrawal is exercised.
Provided that the User has followed the established procedure and the requirements established in these General Conditions have been met, TIME2PADEL will refund the price paid corresponding to the returned products that are defective or that do not correspond to the order of products made by the User. In the case of problems with the packaging, you must notify the carrier at the time of receipt of the order, indicating it on the receipt or on the electronic tablet of the delivery person.
Guarantees and information of the products.
The products that we present on our website are a careful selection from our collection. We have taken special care to show the colors and characteristics of our products with great precision.
Of course, the calibration of each monitor is different, and we cannot guarantee that your monitor displays the colors with complete accuracy and the product delivered may not
exactly match the image on the web.
You will have the possibility to rate and comment on our products ; To avoid offensive, violent, illegal comments, spam, etc., these will be subject to our validation . You will be solely responsible for the comments that you may leave on our website, not being responsible in any case TIME2PADEL for them, nor having the obligation to publish them.
All the products offered on the TIME2PADEL website have the guarantee of the suppliers, who guarantee that these items are in perfect condition for use.
In accordance with current regulations, these products have a two-year warranty from the time of purchase.
During the first six months it is presumed that the problem is due to a factory failure unless the supplier proves otherwise, while, from the sixth month and up to two years, it will be the customer who has to demonstrate that the failure is It was due to an original fault.
If you believe that the problem is due to a manufacturer failure, you should contact the Customer Service Department at the contact channels listed above . The Guarantee Department will respond to you, indicating the information you have to provide us, as it varies depending on each brand.
Responsibility and disclaimer.
Our purchase conditions do not exclude or limit our liability for:
- Death or personal injury caused by our negligence,
- Fraudulent statements,
- Any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded by applicable law.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we will not be responsible for:
- Economic losses (including loss of income, data, benefits, contracts, business or anticipated savings) or loss of goodwill or reputation or losses for special or indirect damages suffered or incurred by you arising out of or in connection with these Conditions .
- Cases of force majeure that will include any act, event, lack of exercise, omission or accident that is beyond our reasonable control and will include especially (without limitation) the following events:
- Strikes, lockouts or other industrial action.
- Civil commotion, revolt, invasion, terrorist attack or terrorist threat , war whether declared or not) or threat or preparations for war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or any other natural disaster.
- Impossibility of using trains, boats, airplanes, motor transport or other means of transport, public or private.
- Inability to use public or private telecommunication systems.
- Acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of other governments.
During the events mentioned above, the obligations acquired in this contract will be understood to be suspended as long as the cause that originated it persists. The provisions of this section do not affect your legal rights as a consumer, nor your right to withdraw from the contract.
We also put at your disposal a withdrawal form, which you can download from our website from this link or from this link , it must be sent to the email mentioned above depending on whether your purchase is from Spain or is an international order.
Whatever the payment system used by you, the refund of the amount will be launched through the same payment method made, as soon as possible, but always within a period of 14 days from when the client exercises the withdrawal. In the case of payment by transfer, you must indicate an account number where to make the deposit, and in the event that the product has been purchased cash on delivery , you will have to provide us with a card number to make the return.
Applicable law and jurisdiction.
The relationship between TIME2PADEL and the Consumer and User will be governed by current Spanish regulations. In accordance with the provisions of article 90.2 of the TRLGDCU, all disputes and claims derived from this legal notice will be resolved by the Courts and Tribunals of the consumer's domicile.
Extrajudicial conflict resolution.
In accordance with the provisions of article 14.1 of Regulation 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of May 21, 2013 on resolution of online disputes in consumer matters, the consumer and user are informed that in case of conflict they may go to the out-of-court dispute resolution online
In case you want to file a complaint, we inform you that we have complaint forms at your disposal that you can request in the contact channels mentioned above.
TIME2PADEL directs its services to users over 18 years of age . Minors of this age are NOT authorized to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal data. We inform that, if such a circumstance occurs, TIME2PADEL is not responsible for the possible consequences that may arise from the breach of the notice that is established in this same clause.
Claims on Intellectual Property.
TIME2PADEL respects the intellectual property of third parties. If you consider that your intellectual property rights may have been infringed, please inform us of this incident in the contact channels mentioned above.
TIME2PADEL has contracted an SSL certificate for its website. An SSL certificate allows you to protect all the personal and confidential information that can be handled on a website, regardless of the information that is being transmitted, such as, for example, from any of the contact forms on the website to the server, or the data introduced for the subscription of news bulletins or access to protected areas, etc. The website address will appear in green, activating the “https” protocol that allows secure connections from a web server to the user's browser.
Sweepstakes on Social Networks.
In the event that we carry out sweepstakes on Social Networks such as Facebook or Instagram, you should know that these platforms do not sponsor or associate in any way with the organizer of the same . The participant exonerates Facebook / Instagram from any type of responsibility caused by the breach of the legal bases of the draw.