1. Information on means of payment.
The payment of the price through the web is made at the time of purchase and TIME2PADEL will send you an email confirming the purchase made, informing you of the expected date for receipt of the product.
TIME2PADEL states that it does not have access to or store sensitive data related to the payment method used by the User, except for those strictly necessary for payment management. Only the corresponding financial entity processing the payment has access to this data for the management of payments and collections. Once the purchase process is finished, an electronic document is generated in which the contract is formalized and that the user can print.
TIME2PADEL reserves the right to cancel orders in the cases and in accordance with the terms and conditions indicated in the "Payment for Products" section of these Conditions of Use and Contracting.
What payment method can I use to make my online purchase?
payment for productsofreceived by the entity may be done through:
- Credit or debit card. Visa,Mastercardsthrough the Redsys platform to ensure the purchase-sale transaction on the Internet. This system allows us to have a high level of security in the purchase (No increase on the final price).
If your means of payment is a bank card, by clicking on "Buy and proceed to payment" you are confirming that the credit card is yours. If you receive a notification that your card has been declined and you have verified that the card has not expired and that the information number associated with your card does not contain any errors, you should first contact your bank to find out what the reason for the decline is. refusal or lack of authorization.
- PayPal. If you choose PayPal as the payment method, once the order has been placed, it is not allowed to make any type of change in the shipping address. It is an easier and safer way to make payments online. You will need to enter your email and password. You can create a PayPal account totally free, and buy through this platform at this link: https://www.paypal.com/es/webapps/mpp/home
2. Bank transfer or account deposit:
If you choose to enter, you can do it at anyofBanco Sabadell office
Account No.: IBAN ES86 0081 0298 4100 0178 2779
Beneficiary: Definitely Time2padel SL
For international transfers:
IBAN ES86 0081 0298 4100 0178 2779
SWIFT/BIC code: BSABESBBXXX
3. Postponed system Postpone me:
This option will only be available for domestic orders. Buy now and pay in easy installments. If you select this form of payment, you can divide the payment from 2 months to 36 months, to which a commission will be added that is reflected at the time of payment. Once the purchase is made, the first payment will be made, repeating on the same day of each month until the total amount is reached. If you wish, you can use the simulator that you will find in each product to find out the commission associated with each purchase.
4. Discount coupons.
Consult specific conditions of the coupons.
Once the order has been placed, TIME2PADEL will send to the user's email, within twenty-four hours (24 hours) following receipt of the formalization of the order, where appropriate, the bank transfer, an email acknowledgment of receipt and confirmation of the purchase made. The order of products and, therefore, the contract will be understood formalized and perfected at the moment of receipt of the payment of the price by TIME2PADEL.
How can I pay via bank transfer?
Too easy. Once this payment option has been selected, the information necessary to make the payment can be found in the section: What payment method can I use to make my online purchase? Indicating in the subject your order number and your name and surname.
The term to carry out the transfer will be 3 days from the date the order was placed. This will not be confirmed until the charge has been made effective in our account. If after the period of 3 days we have not received the income, we will proceed to cancel the order.
The transfer costs will always be paid by the buyer.
Is it safe to enter my credit card details on the web?
As you can see in our security policy, our payment is secure using the indicated means. Our Online store has an SSL certificate that allows you to protect the bank information transferred in the purchase process using encryption methods. Confidential payment data by credit or debit card are transmitted directly and securely to the financial institution.
When making the payment through a secure payment gateway, the system will automatically verify that the credit card is activated for Secure Electronic Commerce. Then it will connect with the issuing bank of the same, which will request the authentication and authorization of the operation.
My card has been declined, what can I do?
If you receive a notification that your card has been declined, you will need to contact your bank first to find out why. However, this circumstance can occur for several reasons:
- The most common reasons why a payment is rejected are related to payment security policies. When making the payment through the secure payment gateway, the system will automatically verify that the card is activated for Secure Electronic Commerce. Next, it will connect with the financial entity that issued it, which will ask the buyer to authorize the operation by means of a personal authentication code. The operation will only be carried out if the bank issuing the credit card confirms the authentication code and at that moment the charge will be made on the card. Otherwise, the transaction will be rejected.
- The card could be expired. Check that your card does not exceed the validity date.
- Credit limits or funds hold. You may have reached your card's limit for making purchases.
- Data incorrectly entered. Check that you have filled in all the necessary fields with the correct information.
In any case, your bank is the only one that can provide you with the exact reason why a payment has been rejected.
My card has been used fraudulently. What should I do?
You must notify TIME2PADEL via email or by phone, of any improper or fraudulent charge on the card used for purchases on the web, in the shortest possible time, so that TIME2PADEL can carry out the procedures it deems necessary. convenient.
We will issue the invoice in electronic support provided that you expressly authorize us to send it in this format.
If you are a registered user, you will have access to your invoice in your customer area.
The invoice will be issued in the name of the natural or legal person who places the order, so the User must make sure to enter the correct and complete information of the buyer. Subsequent changes will not be possible.
TIME2PADELwarns that, to preserve the confidentiality of the data, only duplicate invoices will be issued to the contract holder. Duplicates will not be issued to third parties.