In order for you to access the products offered by TIME2PADEL and make a purchase, you must freely and voluntarily provide the personal data that will be required.
To be able to buy in the online store it is necessary to be a registered user of the system. We will ask for the necessary information to be able to make shipments, issue the invoice and get in touch. These data will be treated according to the Data Protection Law.
It is reported that in accordance with what is required by art. 27 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the contracting procedure will follow the following steps:
Buying at TIME2PADEL is very simple. You just have to follow the following steps:
- On the left side there is a menu where you can locate the products by type and brand. You also have the option of using our product search engine (located at the top of the screen), where you must enter the keyword (s) you want to search for. Articles related to these search criteria will be displayed quickly.
- Click on the product you want to select and press the button: "add to Cart". ->
- When the product has been confirmed, you can finish placing your order by clicking on the 'Next' button, or add more items to your order by clicking on 'Continue shopping'. To empty the cart, you have to click on 'delete'.
- At the bottom of the order summary screen, products related to the purchase already selected will appear in case you might be interested.
- On this screen you can see the summary of the cart with the selected products, price and taxes. You can select the desired number of units for each product and delete any product if you wish by giving it the option to delete.
- Once you have selected the products you want to buy as well as the number of units, you must identify yourself with email and password or create an account at the same time following the established instructions.
- Once you enter the necessary information and the shipping address, you can proceed to payment by selecting the desired option.
- Before formalizing the purchase, you must validate and accept the General Contracting Conditions that will govern the contracting made.
- You must click on "Order with payment obligation / Go to pay", and enter your card details and your purchase will be completed.
The prices applicable to each product will be those published on the website, and applied automatically by the contracting process in the last phase of the same. In any case, this will always be previously communicated to users.
For any information about the order, the user may contact customer service through the contact forms mentioned above.
TIME2PADEL reserves the right to modify its prices at any time. The products will be invoiced at the price in force at the time of purchase, except for obvious typographical errors.